TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Updated 31 May 2018
11 ORDERS 11.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of the checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. 11.2 You are obliged to pay the stated purchase price for the goods that you order. 11.3 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. 11.4 We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions or elsewhere on the website.
11.5 Once an order has been accepted (i.e. despatched) by dabonwheels we are under a legal obligation to supply good that conform with the contract.
12. PRICES 12.1 All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price. 12.2 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage, insurance, and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website. 12.3 Our prices are reviewed daily.
13 DESPATCH AND DELIVERY 13.1 Orders will be despatched within two working days of receipt of payment in full. 13.2 dabonwheels make no guarantees as to delivery time save that all orders will be delivered within 30 days of date of despatch 13.3 UK orders are not considered lost or missing until 16 working days after date of despatch. No claims for lost, missing or delay will be entertained until 16 working days after date of despatch. 13.4 International orders are not considered lost or missing until 30 working days after date of despatch. No claims for lost, missing or delay will be entertained until 30 working days after date of despatch. 13.5 It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to sign for the goods (if necessary) at the delivery address. We will accept no responsibility for extra charges or delays that may be incurred as a result of failure to meet this condition. 14. ONLINE SALES RIGHT TO CANCEL 14.1 Consumers have the right to cancel a sales contract within 14 days without giving any reason. 14.2 Exclusions: i) Purchases made for purposes relating to the purchaser’s trade, business, craft or profession, whether acting personally or through another person acting in the purchaser’s name or on the purchaser’s behalf. ii) Products which ‘combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable’, e.g self-adhesive aerials. iii) Sales outside the EU. 14.3 The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day on which you acquire (or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires) physical possession of the goods. 14.4 To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform:
dabonwheels, Returns Dept, Beeches Warehouse, Tunstead, Norwich, NR12 8RF, UK Fax: 01692 535554 e-mail: [email protected]
of your decision by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the cancellation form at the end of this document but it is not obligatory. 14.5 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. 14.6 If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). 14.7 We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you or if the product has been damaged by incorrect connection, abuse, inconsiderate handling or accident whilst in your possession. 14.8 We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (b) 14 days after the day you provide proof that we have received the goods. 14.9 We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will incur no fees as a result of the reimbursement. 14.10 You shall send back the goods at your expense to:
Returns Dept, Beeches Warehouse,
Tunstead, Norwich, NR12 8RF,
UK (or, by prior arrangement, hand them over to us at the above address)
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. 14.11 The deadline is met only if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. 14.12 Your additional rights under dabonwheels ’45-Day & ‘Buy & Try’ are unaffected by the above.
15. DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE 15.1 You should refuse to sign for items that arrive damaged and request that the carrier ‘return to sender’. 15.2 You must report damages that are discovered after arrival but, in any case, within 48 hours of arrival, to [email protected]
15.3 You must report shortages, within 48 hours of arrival, to [email protected]
16. DABONWHEELS 45-DAY ‘BUY & TRY’ 16.2 You can try everything you buy from dabonwheels for up to 45 days and, if you are unhappy with it, return it complete and in very carefully used condition it for a refund, via PayPal, of the purchase price. 16.3 An appropriate deduction will be made for items returned soiled, damaged or incomplete (includes gift boxes and packaging). Once permanently installed, glass-mount aerials can only be returned for refund if they prove faulty. 16.4 Except where excluded by law the costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. 16.5 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 16.2 will not apply if the product has been damaged by incorrect connection, abuse, careless use or accident. 16.6 dabonwheels 45-Day Buy & Try’ does not apply to sales outside the UK 16.6 The provisions of Clause 16 do not affect your statutory rights.
17. WARRANTY 17.1. All new items purchased from dabonwheels are warranted against defects of design or manufacture for a minimum of 12 months from the date of delivery to the customer. 17.2. Specifically excluded from warranty are defects caused by fair wear and tear, abuse, accident or incorrect installation, connection and use. The cost of removal and re-installation and consequential losses are also excluded. 17.3. Items which exhibit a defect of design or manufacture within 45 days from date of receipt by the customer will be replaced free of charge if a replacement is available and the model is still current. 17.4. Other items faulty under warranty will be repaired, replaced or credited and refunded (at dabonwheels sole option) free of charge. 17.5. Purchase details and an accurate fault description must accompany all items returned for replacement or repair under warranty. 17.6. Prior to replacement, repair or credit and refund, dabonwheels reserves the right to examine items to confirm the alleged fault and its cause. 17.7. dabonwheels also reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for the examination (the hourly rate at 12 May 2014 is £45.60 inc VAT @20%) and return carriage of items dabonwheels receives which prove not to be faulty under warranty. 17.8. Purchasers’ statutory rights are unaffected by dabonwheels’ warranty.
18. LIABILITY 18.1 dabonwheels will not be held liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of profit, revenue or business however caused, arising from your purchase of goods on our website. 18.2 dabonwheels’ total liability under any contract for the purchase of goods or otherwise will be limited to the amount paid for goods purchased. 19.
FURTHER INFORMATION The information in Section 19 is provided in compliance with Schedule 2.2 of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. 19.1 The main characteristics of the goods or services are described on each item page 19.2 The identity of dabonwheels, the geographical address at which the dabonwheels is established and dabonwheels’ fax number and e-mail address are:
Richard James Taylor & Alison Kim Taylor trading as dabonwheels
15 St Margaret’s Street,
(Returns must NOT be sent to above address. Please see https://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/uploaded_files/Returns-form.pdf)
VAT registration number: 283 2530 65
General email: [email protected]
Fax: 01692 535554
19.3 The total price of the goods or services inclusive of taxes is shown during the checkout process, prior to payment. 19.4 There are no additional delivery charges to addresses within the Royal Mail ‘First Class’ delivery area. International orders may attract additional delivery charges. Such orders will not be despatched until you have agreed to and paid the additional charges 19.5 Complaints should be sent to [email protected]
19.6 You can view the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 here: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2008/1277/contents/made
19.7 All compatibility information is provided solely as a guide and cannot be guaranteed for accuracy.
20. OUT-OF WARRANTY AFTERSALES SERVICE dabonwheels hourly rate for after sales service at 13 June 2014 is £45.60 inc VAT @20% plus return carriage.
21. INTERNATIONAL SALES To the maximum extent allowed under English, UK and EU law, clauses 14, 16 and 17 do not apply to international sales.
22. ENGLISH LAW All contracts are made under English law. In the event of a conflict between English law and the law in the country of purchase, English law shall prevail.